In today's economy, employees expect group benefits. In fact, almost half of all employees would prefer benefits insurance over an extra $20,000.º And 83% of British Columbians wouldn't switch to a job without a health benefits plan.
Beyond existing employees, a comprehensive benefits plan lets your firm compete against bigger companies for talented employees and managers. Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan offers premium group benefit insurance at affordable rates to medium-sized firms with up to 35 employees.
Compared to other insurance plans, the Chambers Plan stands out by offering many unique advantages to its client-base, over 25,000 firms and counting:
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable as long as you pay your premiums.
- Partially pooled benefits allow your firm to keep premium costs stable year after year.
- Outstanding service and support available to you and your employees 24/7/365.
- An easy-to-use administration guide and my-benefits.ca lets you manage your group online.
- Employees rest easy. Health and dental payments are usually on their way within 48 hours of receiving a claim.
Chambers Plan Is Canada's #1 Employee Benefits Plan—Chosen by over 25,000 Firms
Chambers Plan provides employee benefits to over 25,000 firms across Canada—making it the largest benefits plan of its kind.
Because you're in control of the cost and coverage, you get group benefits insurance that fits the unique needs of your firm.
When you join Chambers Plan you add stability to your employee benefits, which means you never have to put off having group insurance and potentially losing talented employees to other companies.
Rate stability, flexible plans and comprehensive coverage…that's why Chambers Plan is Canada's #1 employee benefits plan.